Our most environmentally friendly surface protection is designed to maximise the lifecycle of interior surfaces, while protecting the environment.
The material is free from PVC, Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxins (PBTs), Bisphenol A (BPA), as well as halogenated or brominated fire retardants.
Recently assessed under the globally recognised Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Products Program, Acrovyn PVC-Free sheet achieved Bronze certification, giving you confidence to specify it in green building schemes.
- Impact, scratch and abrasion resistant
- Easy to cut, form and apply to a variety of substrates
- Two thicknesses available to suit protection requirements
- Through-coloured and textured to hide scratches and abrasions
- Impervious and non-porous surface, resistant to most stains or chemicals
- Easy to clean and maintain
Thickness and size
- 1.5mm thick: 3000mm x 1300mm*
- 1mm thick: 3000mm x 1300mm*
* Custom sizes within given dimensions available
Designs and Cutting
Colours & Finishes
Due to the limitations of print and computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.
Like most materials, Acrovyn Sheets will expand and contract with changes in temperature. If temperature fluctuations are to be expected, it is important to allow for this at sheet edges, in joint positions and around cut outs during installation. A range of finishing options is available.
Mastic sealant is easy to apply and forms an impervious seal. Available in 36 solid colours. Additional colours complementing Decorative Finishes also available. Supplied in 310ml tubes.
Hot Welded Joints
Welded joints creating a durable and seamless finish can be achieved with solid colour 2mm and 1.5mm sheet options. Rods available in 36 solid colours, in rolls of 100m.
Acrovyn PVC-Free trims:
For use with all sheet thicknesses, supplied in 3m lengths.
- Edge trim for finishing part height wall applications.
- Vertical trim - for vertical joints in continuous runs
Available in 6 colours*
*More colours available, subject to extended lead time
Cutting, Forming & Finishing
Straight cut edge is standard, 45° or round bevel can be supplied on request.
45° Edge Bevel
Acrovyn Sheets can be formed on site into angles or channels to fit around external or internal corners, columns or skirting boards. Pre-formed sections can be supplied to order.
from 45° to 179°
2mm plinth with a round bevel on the top and a flexible bottom lip. Available in 27 Acrovyn Profile colours.